Robert L. Frye
Rob is a Shareholder in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office and has been with the firm since 1999. Rob is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named by the South Florida Legal Guide as a Top Lawyer in construction law.
Rob’s practice involves all facets of a construction dispute, from assisting the client during the construction process to litigation. He has extensive experience prosecuting and defending all manner of private and public construction disputes, including payment bond actions and construction lien foreclosures, in federal and state courts throughout Florida and before arbitration panels. He represents and has represented contractors, subcontractors, engineers, sureties, and private owners. Rob is experienced in preparing construction documents, including construction liens and contracts.
Rob was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale and educated in south Florida. He and his wife, Lillian, have one son. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, fishing, and playing guitar.
- Nova Southeastern University (J.D., 1996)
- University of Miami (B.A., 1993)
- Florida, 1997
- United States District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyers (Construction Law), 2015
- Engineering Contractors Association of South Florida, Inc.
- Broward County Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Construction Law Committee of The Florida Bar