Jennifer C. Gonzalez
Jennifer has dedicated her career to the practice of construction law since graduating from law school in 2009. She has been Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar since 2016. Her practice includes a variety of complex construction issues, from litigating high-value lien, bond, and breach of contract claims to drafting and negotiating complex construction contracts. She has represented a wide range of clients in the industry, including contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, sureties, and commercial and residential property owners.
A Miami native, she is a proud alumnus of Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, and earned both her undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Miami, with honors. She is fluent in Spanish. She is also the proud mom of three children—Emma, Luca, and Jack.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient for full tuition based on academic performance
- International and Comparative Law Review
- University of Miami (B.S., Communication, cum laude, 2006)
- Majors in Public Relations and Political Science
- Minors in English, Spanish, History, and Marketing
- Florida, 2009
- Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- The American Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association