Kristina L. Puente
Kristina has focused her practice on construction law and litigation since 2014. She has experience representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and sureties throughout the state of Florida. In 2022, she earned the distinction of becoming Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar.
Kristina received her undergraduate and law degrees from two in-state rivals—the University of Florida and Florida State University, respectively. Recently, Kristina and her husband welcomed their first child, Miles, into the world.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Articles & Notes Editor, Journal of Transnational Law & Policy
- Certificate in International Law, with honors
- Summer Program for International Law and Legal Studies at Oxford University, England (2011)
- University of Florida (B.A. in Sociology, magna cum laude, 2010)
- Florida, 2013
- Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Construction Law
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar Leadership Academy, Class IV Fellow (2016–2017)
- Student Education & Admission to The Bar Committee, Member (2017–2020)